Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry, I don't mean it

I know I've hurted your feeling yesterday with one of my text.
I don't mean it.
But today, every word I say today is for real, serious.
Maybe you're right.
I'm stubborn to go out yesterday.
But if I don't end up everything, I'm idiot.
Sorry for everything.
I've shouldn't appear in your life.
I should keep my distance from you from now on.
I'll disappear.
I promise....
Went out with my bestie, Cristine, to 1U today.
Her hair is now longer with brown red color.
Not as messy as she stated as her in her blog.
She's now grown up same as me.
We had our Starbucks and movie, The Orphan.
=)
She was trying to cheer me up because of last night thingy.
My mood was better but it turn out even worst when some1 called me when I'm in the middle of movie.
It makes me so worried and I try to text and called him.
No response.
That's more worst.
My mood was like not in the cheering mood.
All running in my head was him.
Din tell Christine bout that, worried that it will spoil her mood too.
Sorry~~
=(
All I got today was various type of mood.
So, my day were like a bazaar.
Happy, sad, frustated, confused, sad, worry, mad, laughing and making a lot of jokes.
So, the movie, The Orphan was great but we missed almost 10minutes++ of it.
We're late but still having great time.
She watch until she slipped the popcorn and 1/3 of the popcorn covered my seats.
"I sells popcorn!!!"
She's now phobia to orphan.
The Orphan, kinda contain something negative especially killing.
=___=
Horrifying.
And the orphan turns out is an old lady, erm, what I mean is an adult.
Aged 33years old.
;)
I'm spoiler.
So if you dont wan me to be spoiler, stop reading now and skip to the next paragraph.
She's from mental hospital and the most agressive woman among there.
She got some special hormones imbalance which cause her looks like a child.
She kill every men of the family which doesn't loves her.
So, she's a criminal.
@.@
Okay, spoiling time ends.
If wanna watch, go TGV.
They din cut some "special" scene so much compare to GSC.
But if you insist to go GSC, you like lor.
=___=
Blerk~~
One Utama got big sales.
Go shopping!!
Duh~~
I haven't hunt for my dinner dress yet.
=(
Guys, currently I wont be online and update my blog for a very very very long time.
So you don't have to visit my blog/msn/facebook.
I wont be there.
Even phone due to my privacy things.
Don't be sad.
You'll be notify when I'm back.
Cheers.....

No comments: