Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Why?

I'm feeling lost again.
I just wanna forget you.
Why don't you just go away?
You make me so suffering, EVERYDAY.
I just can't forgive you what you have done.
You lied, you cheat and you lied again.
Do you know how miserable my life is??
You got nothing to guarantee me, yet you still ask me not to act stupid?
Am I acting like stupid?
If I keep giving you chances and keep forgiving you, this only called STUPID, you IDIOT FAGGOT!
I dun wanna be in ur bird cage.
Since you can't forget her, why you still wanna keep me in ur arm?
Don't you think that it is very greedy?
Now I know why you keeping ur distance and not being as caring as you do.
Once you say that you're confused, we're done.
I got no faith in you anymore.
You've been lying to me.
I'm trying to forget bout you.
Please let me go, would you?
If I stay with you, I will be more suffer.
Actions speak louder than words.
Where is your promises?
Where is my position in your heart?
What am I to you?
A PUPPET?
Why would you say that you wanna hug me?
I've been waiting for your warmth hug for a very long time and you never gave!
Please stop hurting me.
I'm tired of crying.
I'm tired of everything.
I can't back to your side.
What I have decide is final.

No comments: