Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Untitled

Jessica was on leave on Wednesday and Thursday for PD trip.
So I took over her place for a day which is Wednesday.
Learn new things again.
Print thru photostat machine and print invoice.
Was so busy with the phone whole day.
Especially after my lunch at 2, customer and salesman walk in buy lot's of spare part.
Promise my bro to back at 3 but I was too busy with my work till forget time.
My bro called me and I realise it is 3++ something.
Duh~~
Till then I finish all my work, customer stop walking in and I ask for 1 hour early back.
I speed my car back home and get ready to shopping but my bro was wasting lot's of time till we go shopping at 7.
Till then we go for dinner and tadaa~~
Mee rebus and coconut sweets for myself and bro nasi lemak.







After that went to continue shopping.
Bro get to bought 3clothes and a pair of shoe while I bought a pair of shoe and some cosmetics only.
=___=


Shawn's grandma fell down.

Hope she's fine.

=(

Shawn must be heartache.

Don't worry, she'll be fine.


The next day, Thursday, promised Ariz to be his guest at Taylor's College.
I woke up at 7.45a.m and take my shower at 8.30a.m.
Dress up myself and drive to Kepong KTM without breakfast.
I was so worry that I might be late for it so decide to skip.
Reach KTM and lots of ppl wearing mask to prevent H1N1 and lots of ppl waiting for train.
Duh~
Get sandwiched inside the train.
Reach KL Central to switch train to Pelabuhan Klang.
The was a guy look so weird coz when I stand, he follow me.
When I sit, he sit on the chair and facing me.
Duh~
Look like spy.
I was worried that he might follow me go Setiajaya coz last time I went to Wangsa Maju alone, there was a guy follow me wherever I go and try to start a conversation.
Luckily, my friend show up.
So, when everyone is queing up, I sneak to the another queue.
Haha~ He lost me.
=P
So I reach Setiajaya, Ariz dunno went where and a black skin guy start to talks to me.
Duh~~!!!
Keep asking me do I know him and lots of things.
I called Ariz and ask him hurry up.
T___T
I was so scare because the black skin guy got 2 friends walking toward him.
What I scare is they might kidnap me.
Wua!!!
Luckily when I talk on the phone with Ariz, the guy say bye bye to me.
Phew~~~
So Ariz pick me up and walk towards Taylor's College.
1st time entering, is like another city.
*hearts*
Too bad Ariz woke up late and his lecturer says that he don't have to atted the class.
No buffet, is ok for me.
But he seems like not happy bout it.
Feels so bad about that.
=(
Let's not talk about this.
We went to Sunway Pyramid, fetch by Anep, thanks to him.
^^
Went for Mc Donalds, then walk around.
Then watch movie, The Screen.
The worst nightmare ever.
Is not scary enough and it is SO BORED.
I thought Thailand's horror movie is the best?

I love Thailand and Japan's horror movie so so much.
But this time I watch The Screen, I was so disappointed.
=(

*heart break*
After movie, went for shopping again.

Bought a wording clothe.
"I'm surrounded by idiots"xD
Is free size for female and different size for male.
Ariz din buy, maybe worried the size is too big for him.


Starbucks!!!
Yummy~~I've been waiting someone to ask me to go Starbucks.Thanks to Ariz for the treat.*hearts*I still owe him sushi.

Haha, standing with a pole.

Means virgin.
xD
Thanks for accompany me back KL Central, but he accidentally cut my finger with his nail.


Switch train again to back Kepong, reach Bank Negara, train broke down.
=___=
Playing with my shadow.

Mom rushing me to go home, worry she'll scold me.
=(
So I called Jessica and ask whether she is free or not so she can fetch me back.
Ariz ask me to back home with his mom.
=___=
Too scare for that so I chose to call Jessica.
Back at 10.
Mom scolded me for buying wrong food and din buy dog's food.
Damn it.
Luckily mom wasn't being so mad about it.
I started to cough at KTM.
Then midnight sore throat and cough even worst.
Ariz keep apologize to me for not serving me today and got infected by his sick.
I wasn't angry lah~~~
Maybe I got infected in KTM, who knows?
Not angry for not serving me.Indeed, I'm so scare to be your guest.
Too shy for it.
Anyway, thanks for accompanying me.
Tho sick on the next day, still happy bout it.
Thanks for everything.=D


*Sneeze*
Ate my medicine d, so now I'm going to bed.
Goodnight~~

No comments: