Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Shopping on Saturday

Went to 1Utama last Saturday with my ex for my releasing stress due upon to my relationship and my job.
It was suppose to be a gang but turn up two of us.
My friends got own plan and his girl, Rachel have to accompany her relatives.
I don't put blame on them because it wasn't their fault.
They got excuses right?
So I can't force them to shopping with me.
Actually I plan to buy some working attire but it looks weird if I asked for Shawn opinion.
@.@
End up buying my favorite and needed things.
Mug!
In Hello Kitty edition.
=3
Since I got no mug for my working time, always steal ppl's mug to use so why not I bought one since it's so cute.
Tadaa~~!!
Cute right?
But it is without spoon!
Sob~~~
No spoon....
Anyway, thanks to Shawn for accompany me. =D

Went to eat Dry Pan Mee with my bestie, Jessica at Spicy Pan Mee.
Well, according to my college friends, they say dry is the best.
Their soup is not delicious so I have to go for dry one.
The taste are not bad, but if you add chilli into it, the tatse are even better.
Warning to those who can't eat spicy, don't try.
It's very spicy.
I just tried today.
Regret adding chilli.

Yesterday is my MC/AV day.
Make my stomach hurt badly.
=(
After stomach, back bone pain.
=___=


My job are getting more and more.
Why don't they do their own job?
Keep asking me to do this and that.
There is not only one person, is 3 of them!
Tomorrow will be attending an interview at Menjalara.
Is my brother's working place.
Not work as hairstylist or assistant, is Admin.
Can be with my brother, working together.
^^
Wish me luck on tomorrow's interview.

Ariz is fever.
Pity him. =(
Everyday hate me.
=___=
Even Yan.
Deleted his picture with sober's reaction d still hate me.
Small gas.
No fun at all.
Both of them hate me.
FINE~!
Hate you too.
DUH!~!

Thanks for Ed's advice and thanks for being my supporter.
Help me gone thru sad time.
Thank you so so much!!!

2 comments:

xiaoBao said...

go eat pan mee also no call us,,,?

Unknown said...

lol...
lunch time la tat time.
how to call?