Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Return of MIRUKU

LOL!
Feel like it's been ages that I did not update my blog.
Lot's of my friend been asking why I didn't update my blog.
My apology.
I've been busy lately till I got no time to upload the picture that I have been taken and upload my blog except play some game in Facebook.
So, my blog might be very long, ehem, is superbly long.
Well, let's start with my birthday celebration.
28th of July, went to celebrate with my bestie, Mandy, Jessica, Jess, Iris, Heng and Leong.
I wonder Heng and Leong why suddenly willing to show up.
Usually ask both of them out, they "ffk".
So kinda happy that they willing to show up just because of me.
^^
Then on29th of July, my mom plan to take me to have seafood at Kuala Selangor.
Neighbour and mom's friend is invited.
So total is 12person and the we don't have to pay more than RM300!
Damn cheap.
2 different type of crab with different type of taste, 2large vegies, 2 different cooking way LaLa and a prawn.
If you wanna see some photos of it, I'll upload it into my Facebook.
=D
My salary is out and they did not pay me the pay out that I expected.
What I know is, they say RM80 per day.
Now, they pay me RM50 per day.
WTF!
They make me moody.
When I received the cheque, I was like becoming lazy.
Don even wanna work hard and fast for them anymore.
I received the cheque at 5.30p.m then I waste another half an hour chatting with my friends.
I really become moody.
I feel like I've been cheated!
On Monday, I'll ask the person incharge of this.
How can they change the pay out?
I'm so disappointed on this company.
Keep bullying people and pay out is less than what they said.
They did also pay me salary late than I expected too!
What I see is, the wokers receive it on the early month whereas mine late for so many days.
Duh....
On Thursday, I saw a cute puppy that have been dumped by owner, maybe.
She's been stop drinking mother's milk so I wanna treat her a small chicken chest but when I on my way back to company, she's with another people.
I thought that was her owner.
So I left.
Till then when I'm on the way to my car, she appears!
So I search for the meal box that I have thrown away and gave it too her.
Too bad the chicken bone was too big so she ate the skin that I don't eat.
Pity her, eat my left over.
I doesn't mean to do that but she's really hungry.
Heartache.
I ask the company guard to keep her but he don wan.
He said that two of the company dogs disturb her.
So the next day, I bring dog biscuit and a stick of snack for her.
Erm, I got a dog at house so I do have all these.
The next day, someone told me that the puppy have become a member of out company.
^^
So happy to hear that.
I went out and look for her.
She seems to remember me.
She makes my day.
So I fed her and she seems so happy.
I named her BuBu.
She's so active and keep wanna play but when sleeping time, she sleeps like a pig.
Haha~
Kawaii-neh~
But I only can be with her for another 3months.
I'm just a part time there.
=(
Hope to seen her grown up faster.
Salary is out, time to shopping!!!
Going to make a debit card at Maybank.
^^
So I can swipe or cash out money any time.
Hohoho~~
Next week, hunting began at 1U then only Sg.Wang.
=3
Tomorrow mom will take me to shopping, hopefully.
Went to SBV Cafe with some college friends cause have some discussion bout Graduation Day.
Aiya, haven't own any prom dress yet.
Must buy must buy!
Haha!!
I do have heels so only dress.
^^
I ordered a lamb chop.
It's so delicious.
They cook the lamb chop with herb then pour some black pepper sauce in it while it is hot.
The taste is superbly good and amazing.
The meat is nice to bite, the pepper is not too much and guarantee your satisfication.
It only cost me RM21.90 excluding tax charges ofcourse.
Isn't it CHEAP???
Yummy~~
When you bite, you can taste the herb smell.
Every single bite with the sauce, mm mmm~~
Seriously, you won't forget the it.
Aikz, I was too into the chop.
=___=
The main point is, we discuss about the gathering night activities.
The opening.
Omg, we have to dance?!
=__________________=
Kill me better.
Haha!
Anyone want to attend my graduation day??
Is dinner actually at Crystal Crown Hotel ball room.
RM80 per person.
Affordable??
I dunno.
Still ok for me.
Mc Donald is giving free gift when buy Happy Meal again.
Is TAMAGOTCHI!!!
YAY~~
I will hunt down all 6pieces of it.
Currently, I only have Memetchi and Ariz help me to buy Kenpatchi, I think so.
So I got two of it.
4more to go.
Nyu~~~
Ariz have to sacrifice for me.
He's been treating me really nice.
He gave me a precious gift, Hello Kitty.
Authentic one.
I remember last year Shawn and Rachel gave me Hello Kitty cosmetic bag which is authentic too.
Owh~
Love you guys, and never forget my bestie trying to spend their time to celebrate my birthday.
Tho no birthday song which I asked them not to sing cause I'm shy~~~
Oh ya, my cousin sister gave me a present too.
She gave me a Hello Kitty which moved the head and body when there's sun shine.
Love it too!
Yesterday went to Selayang Mall with parent.
I ate tom yam and dad eat Thai laksa.
Taste so good.
Feel like wanted to eat again.
Lately, ever since I keep listening to One FM, I feel like I have addicted to it.
Especially when they trick someone over the phone.
I've been listening nonstop on the website.
Love the Kacha-boo and Madness Wedding March.
Damn funy wei~
Even Yan heard it keep laughing.
He's been so happy today coz I've been making him laughing all noon.
Except Ariz, being so moody.
I can't even make his day.
=(
He's been asking me to be his guest for twice, I think but I keep rejected him with the reason of working and busy.
Sorry~~
I'll try my best to go, k?
I promise.
Susu tak bohong.
x.x
He just text me saying gonna die soon.
=___=
His lecturer ask him to incharge of the dunno what things but Ariz feeling dizzy and tired still have to go.
Pity him.
From 3p.m until 12.20a.m.
Ahh, my eyes getting smaller.
Will continue next time.
Keep in touch with my blog.
Love ya!

No comments: