Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Career or Study?

When we aged 13, we feel that we've grown up.
Step into secondary school, leaving our memory at primary school.
So we wanted to work at least once.
I'm pretty sure almost 90% of secondary school student wanted to work so that they got their salary.
Of course it's higher than pocket money that given by parent.
When we get the salary, we wanted to buy our favourite things first.
Handphone, shoe, accessories, food and etc etc.
Some student working outside, they get to learn wrong way.
They got the wrong friends, started to smoke and wanted to act like an adult.
When they learn, do they ever flash back that what's the main point that they work?
They started to learn bad things, of course not all of them.
For those who have short thinking, they'll go for wrong way.
From learning bad words to vandalism, from fighting to killing, from cigarette to drugs.
I'm not saying that ppl who smoke is bad.
No offense, k?
So, their study started to fall, parent start mumbling at them.
They started to think that parent don't know what they want.
Do they think what their parent want?
They gave you permission to work, but what you do is disappointing them.
What I'm trying to say today is, we, everyone will get the chance to work.
In teenage life, as a teenager, study is the most important.
Secondly, happy hour.
Once you really grown up, leaving high school behind and start searching for jobs and you will keep working for 10-20years!
We only spent 10years++ at school where as we work for more than that!
For 10years facing school, teachers, books and students, we get bored and feel wanted to leave school.
Why don't you ever think that it is the same when you work???
Work for the boss, facing colleague, job sheet, papers, files, customer and etc etc for MORE THAN 20YEARS!
It's more difficult than study.
When we study, we get to play with friends and plan for weekends or after school activities.
If work, you only plan what for dinner tonight.
It's my feeling right now.
I just back from work, started to plan for dinner, not plan for activities with friends.
Why don't you guys at these teen age concentrate on study?
Once your study success, I believe you don't have to work for 20years.
Maybe only 10years later, you might become a boss, CEO or even shaking leg at home waiting money come into your pocket( Ah Long).
xD
Well, in these 2years time, I worked twice.
2 different job.
I can truly say that, it is bored.
1st day of working is fun cause get to learn new things, new people but after 2-3days, you'll get bored.
=___=
Working at so young age doesn't mean when you aged 25 or above, you can have own business.
Think about your salary.
Think about your education.
Fail so many subject wanted to built own business?
Believe me, if you can handle your study well, your future is brighter.
By the way, when you're working, think why are you working.
What do you work for?
For me, now, I'm working for money.
I wanted to buy what I have wished for a long time.
I don't work just to show off that I'm grown up.
I'm still a little girl to my parent and little sis to my brother till they pour the water out(means married), then I'm only fully grewn up.
Psst, I wanted them to treat me as baby. xD
You'll have this feeling soon.
You'll miss it.
Trust me.
=3
Choose the right way, learn to say "NO" to bad things.

No comments: