Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wondering

First timee seeing my Friendster profile keep having friend request after approved.
Lol...
What happen?
I dunno.
Mostly is Malay.
Am I popular among Malay or DO I look like MALAY?
xD
I dunno.
Facebook just went normal.
Few friend request after day by day.
Maybe because of my new pic.
*ahh~ not being proud of myself, kay!?
Today went to Perodua to help my bro to servie his car at there.
Soon, my car will be there in few weeks time.
Today lost my appetite.
Never feels hungry before cause today so MOODY.
Today received an email from Hitz.fm.
Saying giving out prizes from Dominoes for celebrating birthday.
What a coincidence.
Birthday coming next month.
So I sign up and participate along.
Then Dominoes gave me 2vouchers after signing up and take questionaire.
Haha~
Friend request from Friendster again.
I think all of them were adding me for fun and fill up their Friends.
=____=
Friday going Redang ah~
=D
Still don't know how much $$ will be needed.
=(
I'm sooooo moody~
Anyone?
Cheer me up larh~!!!

No comments: