Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nobody

Currently fall in love to a korean song name "Nobody" from Wonder Girls.
Have you guys listen before???
This song kinda nice and their MV very funny.
^^
Try to listen to this song if you never heard before.
Internet went so slow these few days.
Ahh~~~
Makes me moody a lot.
Kept refresh the page that I want to open.
Especially Facebook application.
=(
Later have to do revision.
Saturday morning demand test for Account then at night will going Redang.
=3
I can't wait for it.
I lost my MP3.
Dunno where it went.
=_____=
Where did you go???
T___T
I'm wondering how many people read my blog.
Haha~
There an astrology horoscope tell bout ppl's attitude and bla bla bla, it's kinda accurate.
Everything it says bout Leo is true.
I can forgive but cannot forget easily.
Haha~
I dunno where the email went.
Wait I search it out and share with you guys, k?
Nyah~~
Lots of things happen.
Make me keep moody for few days.
Why is it so pathetic?
Arghhh~!!!
I hate it when it happen.
Feeling like to kill some one.
Erm, I got a little message here for those who are looking for gf, please don't so in hurry to find a gf to be with.
=____=
You will regret if you simply look for a gf to be your soulmate.
Seek it slowly or else you'll regret.
I might be not your type, I might be too straight and hurt you guys, I'm here to apologize.
I don't mean it but I'm sure that you're not my type so I tell you now.
I don't wanna waste your time or else soon you will be more hurt than now.
Trust me.
=(
Stupid Ariz went to Midvalley early morning didn't wait me.
Reach there so long only ask me go Midvalley by myself.
I know I'm sleeping, but you should let me know last night that you're going on morning.
:(
Bad Ariz, bad Melon.
Padan muka takder Transformer.
Bhahaha~~~
Sold out.
xD
Sorry, too happy for that.
=P
Next time, ajak dulu.
Then go together.
Left me behind and ask me go there by myself.
Tak gentlement langsung.
=P

No comments: