Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Redang tonight

Redang~~~
Here I come~~~~
^^
So happy till I can't sleep well...
=_____=
Lot's of things to bring.
Sunblock, bikini, sun glass, tee, pant, cosmetic?
Ahh, lazy to make up ah~
What for I make up?
But bring it for emergency use if going PUB.
Wahaha~
Go kao zai~
xD
What else I forget?
Tootbrush and tooth paste check!
Shower gel and shampoo check!
Charger!!!
I wonder if there got WiFi.
LOL~
Wanted to online in the middle of the night to level up my Facebook's game.
Haha~~
Bring along la.
Perhaps really got line.
Hohoho~
What else???
Please remind me of something that I forget.
I'm still online.
So act fast.
x.x
Gonna take a nap now.
See you next Wednesday.
I will bring up lot'sa photo to share.
I'm so sure next year I'm going again!!!! ^^
See ya~
Mwah~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLZ !!
i remind you something...
my souvenir !! xD muahahaha !!

Unknown said...

haha, tak jadi.
so sorry.
nth caught my eyes there.