Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well guys, I'm home!!!
Just back reach Kepong around 10p.m.
4days 3night is very enough for me.
Tho it's very tiring trip cause taking bus go and back, so can't sleep very well.
1st day sleep at bus, I can't get used to it.
Hard to sleep so i sleep in the ferry for few minutes.
We go there on Saturday night 10p.m and reach Redang on Sunday morning 11.30a.m.
In this period only get to sleep 1hour.
=____=
Didn't felt that I'm tired cause I'm awaiting for snorkelling.
Haha!
1st time snorkelling, get to see plenty of fish, different types of fish and coral reef.
It's like another world in the sea.
I get to feed the fish and touch the fish.
Sunday's activity wasn't so fun to me but Monday's activity is!
Woke up at 7.30a.m and went for breakfast then go for snorkelling at Marine Park on 9a.m.
After came back from Marine Park at 11++a.m, I get to kick my lecturer down to the sea.
LOL~~
Sure never expect that I'm so cruel right?
After that went for lunch.
2.30p.m there was another snorkelling but I chose to stay with my brother cause snorkelling near my resort also do get to sea fishes.
So we played volleyball and went to dive and search for SHARK!
Don't worry, is baby shark.
=P
We steal some bread from our brakfast time and go feed the fish in the sea.
Those fishes look so hungry!
They came for your bread in few second.
Haha~
Then back to seaside around 4.30p.m we decide to go for Banana Boat.
^^
One of my favourite.
1st group drop 3 times.
Look so dangerous, huh?
It's actually fun when you guys fell off from the Banana Boat.
I'm in the second group.
There were Mikki (my bro), David ( bro's collegue), Mei Kuan, Seu Wei, Wong 88, Linda and me.
Well, there is 3 persons have stamina skills which is me, my bro and David.
We are sport player so we know how to control the Banana Boat so that we won't fell off too much.
The boat driver are so mean to us, trying to make us fall but failed.
He keep thumbs up at us which mean we're good in contolling.
At last we fell down twice.
Haha~
Cool but my hand were in pain because I'm sitting on the second place and overload my strength.
xD
Now my right hand side muscle are in pain because due to my exam, I didn't went for tennis about few months.
=(
After Banana Boat we went to shower and have dinner and then we went for KTV and party at the beach.
I've drank 2cups of beer in KTV lounge and then I went to beach party.
There were so much fun.
Dance so crazy and having so much fun.
There is when I learn Maccarrena Dance and fell down.
=____=
So "fish".
Haha!
Then I went to shower again to clean up those sand and went back to KTV longue.
Learn how to play pool game with bro and some friends and I drank 3cups again in half an hour.
=____=
I went to the balcony and have a seat to calm down myself.
I know I'm drunk so I went to take room's key from friend and went back alone.
Luckily I was talking on the phone and ask him not to hang up the phone cause I'm worry that I will fall asleep at outside.
I almost get lost on the way back.
Once again so lucky that I go right way by lucky guess.
=P
Nice sleep when drunk.
Now I'm so tired but I just can't wait to online and share my joy with my blog reader.
If you wanna view some of my trip's picture, go to my Facebook ya.
For those who haven't add me yet, here's my e-mail address : angeling_tsc@hotmail.com
I'm going to sleep right after finish uploading picture to facebook.
Leave some comment ya~ ^^
P.S: I'm very sorry that I didn't bought any souvenir back.
Nothing caught my eyes there but I bought you picture.
Hope you don't mind.
x.x

3 comments:

kaede.silver said...

wa....yaya
banana boat was sooooo fun n shock....
disco so high.............
wanna play it all again aaaaaaa.....
miss miss miss tat all so much....

Unknown said...

haha...
must go again if got chance.
right?

kaede.silver said...

yayaya...if have chance we will go again de..+u o..haha