Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I miss Redang

I forget to mention how much I miss Redang when I'm on my way back home.
Along the road, I can't get used to it.
How come the road is TAR not SAND?
How come got TRAFFIC LIGHT?
Duh...
I wish I can stay there longer.
Now Redang become my second home.
No matter what, I'll go back there next year.
My Redang Beach Resort, my room, my beach and my friends!
Aww, they're so friendly to me especially new friends.
I'm so happy to go there.
I'm so happy to be there.
Wish the day were my birthday.
It'll become my most memorable day of my life.
As you can see my wishlist, I wanted to celebrate my 19th birthday is my most happiest day of my life.
28days to go.
I still haven't know how to celebrate, who to ask cause I'm worry my friends were to busy with their career.
Nyuuu...
But I'm very sure, I'll go 1U Neway celebrate my birthday with my bro, cousin sis and my bro's friends.
^^
Maybe I'll celebrate with them on Monday night.
Tuesday not sure yet and WEDNESDAY will be with my family.
^^
So anyone wanna celebrate with me?
Anyone??
I'm only available on Tuesday noon.
Night not confirm yet.
=( I guess no-one will celebrate with me on Tuesday.
Weee, gonna buy Tamagotchi on August. ^^
Cause work at PC Fair, got salary, got TAMAGOTCHI.
^^
Been wanted for a long while.
Tonight going to watch Ice Age 3 with bro and his friend.
Ahhh, my head keep thinking of Redang.
I miss everyone of PTC.
=(
Miss you guys a lot especially Seu Wei and Mei Kuan.
Two of my bestie roommate.
^^
Glad to know more bout both of you in Redang.
Happy to see everyone having fun.
Happy to play pool game with few friends.
^^
I love you all from the bottom of my heart.
I won't forget everyone of you tho some of you I don't know what's your name.
Too shy to ask for your contact number even your NAME.
Thanks to Jimmy for organising a trip.
Thanks for not getting angry that I kicked you down from the ship.
MWAH!

2 comments:

kaede.silver said...

wau....i miss redang too....you write it very lively o...it seems that i still in redang now....
not bad o...G@mbateh...hehe...
love u n miss u o...muax

Unknown said...

hahah, thx for supporting my blog.
love and miss u guys too!
muak