Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Nothing Special

Day go like usual.
Nothing much happen.
Woke up, breakfast and laptop.
=___=
How boring of my life now.
Since after final exam, my life went bored.
Now I know how important of having class everyday.
Get to chat, laugh and get scolded.
xD
But now, waiting on demand test, I seems get lazier each day.
Oh ya, talking bout my test, I remember that my English Business result were out.
WTF!
PASSED?!
I thought of MERIT instead of DISTINCTION!
My lecturer must be very disappointed.
Sorry lah~
This time the test was really hard.
I can see lots of my classmate put a lot of effort than I do, they seems unhappy with their result.
I should be thanks to God that a lazy bum bum like me can pass the test without putting any effort on it.
Maybe my classmate were too worry and stress about it.
That makes them scare and F the subject.
If they re-take the exam, I wish them good luck.
Felt so sorry to them.
Okay, back to my story.
Next Saturday will be going Redang.
I'm so excited.
Bout my Penang trip, no news from bro and so forget bout it.
Lucky didn't go.
I am so BROKE!
Didn't even work, mana ada wang happy hour?!
Now I'm still worry bout money problem.
I don't even know how much should I bring to there.
I have to buy souvenir mah~
If not, my friend will complain saying I never put them in my heart.
Of coz, 1st come 1st serve basis.
So my dearie friend, date me out after I came back from Redang!
xD
No la, you can do reservation now de~~
=P
I'm serious la whey~~~
Ok ok, guys!
Any new upoming movie??
I still haven't watch BLOOD ah~~~
=(
Even my plan from before exam also haven't fulfil yet.
WTH!
Haven't shopping some more.
Broke ah~~
How to shopping?!
Sing k also haven't go.
Nvm nvm, wait I back from Redang 1st.
Haiz~!!!!
Next Monday, facial treatment.
Hohoho~
Fulfil one of my plan d~
^^
Ok, I'm gonna stop here~
Baibai~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=+ souvenir ??
i want !!! muahahahahaha !!
joke la ~ xD

walao...plan to "wet" here n there la... so free and relax hor you... i jealous liao .. hahaha !!

anyway , hope u enjoy ur trip and holiday . xD hoho !!

Unknown said...

haha~
know u;ll be the 1st.
xD

aiya...
exam result out, i'll be crying de~
=(