Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fermented milk xD

Actually nobody understand what's my "Miruku" name is about.
Miruku stands for MILK.
Is in japanese.
Okay??
How come I call myself milk?
Doesn't mean I have milk la, aduh!
Also doesn't mean that I produce milk or whatever.
My name is Sue Chin, lots of my classmate especially my bestie call me "Ah Sue".
What's running in my head is, usually ppl call the last name "Chin" but my friends call me with the middle one.
=_="
I also don't know why.
Hahah~
About my title for today is, the stupid Melon always change my names and learning bout milk.
Luckily, I'm not his experiment for his lesson.
Later I become dessert wa!!
=(
Dessert suppose to eat by me, not I transform to dessert.
Today 2 exams in a day.
Wasai!!!
Killing spree ah?
Nvm, nvm...
Made me can't sleep very well last night cause cousin sis kept reading and writing and keep lift the pages left right left right.
*splish splash*
Aduh!!!
Woke me up 3 times.
I only get to sleep 2hours below.
=_=
Then have to wake up on 6a.m and prepare to go college.
Same as Monday.
Have to wake up very early for exam.
It reminds me of SPM.
LOL!
Damn exhausted.
2 more exams to go and I'll be free~~~~
Nyek nyek nyek~~
Sing K, facial treatment, Redang, shopping, loitering and GAMES!!!
Mostly never forget is my baby, SHESHA!!!
It's been a month I never touch it.
=(
Anyone wanna date me??
=P
Just joking~~
^^
I'm a busy milk.
Must kept well or else will become broken milk.
:S

No comments: