Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Facebook...

Recently Facebook's apllication always maintenance.
Makes me feels so bored and angry!!!
But I just found out that Gary makes a Facebook Fans Profile and it's an official page!!
^^
I'm so happy to be one of his fans tho I never buy his album before but I never support his pirate CD!
I never buy any of his album is just because financial problem.
=(
But nvm, I still can download his songs or go to youtube to listen to his song.
His new album, Supermarket.
LOL...
As I know, there is "super woman", "superman", "supersunshine" and now, "supermarket".
I want to wish him goodluck on his new release album.
Love his newest song titled Mr.Longly.
Tho I was bad in chinese hearing but, I know this song is about lonely ppl, maybe.
It's a nice song...
=)
Yesterday was my ex birthday.
=(
I didn't wish him.
No brave / strength to send him a text.
Useless me.
1 more exam to go.
Then I'll go shopping with Hing but I don't think he's bringing me to shopping.
LOL.
He say wanna watch Ong Bak 1st.
Ong Bak nice meh??
Hmm, haven't watch, haven't know.
After that, work on Thursday and Friday, facial treatment!
Yaayyy~~
^^
Free, I'm free...
But have to continue after back from Redang which means July.
MYOB classes and English Business.
If I know that MYOB is releasing, I won't take UBS.
Waste my time and money.
=_="
Thinking to get a new tattoo but dunno what tattoo should I get.
Any idea??
^^
Just planning but not sure yet.
Ariz sure pke me again if he saw.
Stop poking.
={

No comments: