Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exam is over

At last, exam is over but I'm still thinking about on demand.
Till then, I made up my mind to retake exam.
Have to pay again... RM183 flew away~~~
Exam retake is on 27 June, so I have to study all Account for now.
This is the last Account with old syllabus.
x.x
Going Penang next week with bro...
I guess I'll sleep alone.
There's only 3 of us going.
My bro, bro's friend and I.
Going 4 days and 3 nights.
By airplane~
Yeah~~
My 1st time plane. ^^
Bro is taking me to clubbing too.
Hope that I'm fine with the loud music. :S
I'm thinking to ask my friend to follow but don't know who to ask.
Then next two week go to Redang.
Two times trip are going on weekend.
Must be a lot of people.
I'm so excited for now. ^^
Should I bring some of my Account note to Penang??
I think I should.
If got time, sure waste on it mah~~ =D
Tomorrow back to work with cousin sister.
So have to sleep earlier tonight...
=)

No comments: