Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sick

Ah~~~
Sick d~~
T_T
Yesterday curi makan KFC.
Actually I can eat, only cannot eat spicy.
I ask for spicy, not HOT & SPICY.
Make my stomach hurt... =(
Then nvm.
After finish having "war" with the chicken chest, my nose start irritates me.
Then I sneeze, flu appear.
Aduh~
Gek sei...
Made me having a running nose.
Then at night, my throat started to feel harsh.
Till midnight, I confirm that I'm having sore throat.
Going to see doctor later.
Actually there's another sickness.
My neck keep itching since last week and my mom ask me to see those tabib cina.
=______="
Gave my some type of cream for outgoing use and some powder type for staying at house use.
No sambal, no poison food (seafood), only pork and vegetables.
NO CINTAN SOME MORE!!!
T____T
Luckily I eat first before meeting her.
Wakakaka~~
=P
It's my neighbour's recommend to mom.
The place is at Taman Kok Doh I think.
I almost bang a taxi today when I'm on my way to there.
Fuck the taxi driver la.
Suddenly cut into the road that I'm trying to go.
Is he blind?!
Nvm nvm...
EEEEeeee....
Keep coughing...
Last night missed out one movie with br.
T.T
Mom ask me to stay at home.
SOB!!!
So sad, so sick, so weak.
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
*dead*
Choi!!!
Haven't die yet la...
It's not the time yet also.
=____="
Going to stop blogging now.
Baibai~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..hahaha !!
are u double confirmed with your checked up with doctor ?
flu wor.. dun play play.. xD muahahahahahhaha.. joke la...
drink more water all sick will away from me de ^^
take care o ~

Unknown said...

wat u mean o???
u think H1N1 ar?
I din get close to pig.
dun worry~
i only ate them after cook.
LOL~~

thx for caring ya~ ^^

Anonymous said...

omg !!!! rupa-rupanya so many typing error ... swt... sorry >.< xD

Unknown said...

huh??
wat typing error?