Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Surounded by butterflies / flies

Maybe some of you know what does it mean by my title.

I everyday told myself that "if the old never go, new never comes".
Since break with the "pao", I told myself to stay single as long as I can but my "etiquette" still remains in my mind.
What's my "etiquette"?
PsssT!
I'm afraid of being lonely and I hate that I don't have a life partner.
It doesn't mean I have a flower heart because of hating that my life without a partner.
It just myself.
Duh~~~
I just don't know how to express it.

Ever since being with my "pao", I never ever find his bad attitude.
Even he smoke, I try to told myself that he's not.
(am I an idiot?)
I don't even dare to look at other guys even talk to stranger guy.
After jealousy appears, many words running in my head, I made up my mind to talk to him and tell him what I want.
Then, different thinking between us appear.
After 10 months I only realize that his thinking are different.
T_T
After breaking up, I realize he's not the only one in my life.
I'm still young but.... =_="

I'm being too greedy, I really can't make any decision for now.
I'm so confused.
I wish that I'm brave enough to make a decision.
How can it be so hard to make a decision?
Help me, guide me.
I'm so tired thinking about this.



1st examination(MA) is over.
Lecturer is right, the question are very easy but I don't know how to do.
I don't even dare to look at the answer for now.
I know there's 1 question is wrong!
T_T
Now I'm going facing BS and ABC.
I hope I done well this time.
What I'm awaiting is fun.
Not examination.
>.<
I'm awaiting for my facial treatment and happy hour.


Recently my skin become sensitive.
I don't even know what I've eaten till my neck itchy.
Aduh~~~
T_T
No pretty pretty skin anymore.
Not only skin problems occur, my dark circle and my weight!
Dark circle is more clearly skin and I've put on too much weight!
I've bought a pant before Chinese New Year and now, it's tight!!!
Oh my god, oh my god.
Gotten fat already.
Arghhh, my neck is itchy.
Time for medicine and time to rest.

Goodnight!!!
<3 ya'll!!

No comments: