Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Starry~

This early morning I bang my head on the edge of table when I woke up.
Tho it was extremely hurt, I still can sleep back.
LOL!
Around 10a.m, I woke up again.
Trying to rewind my memory.
I thought I was dreaming accidentally bang my head on the table.
I try to rub my head, it hurts.
So I realize, it was not a dream.
=(
I kept rubbing it when I was studying.
Hohoho...
Tomorrow not going out.
Dear got work.
Sien, going to do homework tomorrow and wait dear come back then only decide whether got time to dating.
Nyek nyek nyek~~~
Sunday going Sg. Wang, accompany friend shopping.
By the way, I'll send my laptop to my friend to download AVG.
Then COD thing with some dealer at LYN.
Hohoho...
Busy day for me soon~
X'mas coming~~
What to wear on that day??
Going to The Curve countdown~
^^v

No comments: