Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

End of the Christmas

Christmas go, New year come!
I celebrate Christmas Eve at The Curve and my own house.
Dear take me to The Curve for dinner at Marche.
There are lots of people queue to wait to be seated.
Nice food, nice service, nice environment, nice people and never forget, NICE PRICE too.


I ordered Spaghetti Seafood and Calamansi Sour Plum.

I thinks that's the name if I'm not mistaken.

Then dear ordered Chicken Chop+Mashed Potato and Milk Shake Chocolate.

He wanted to have Lamb Chop instead of Chicken Chop but LAMB is out of STOCK.

Too bad he can't taste the Lamb Chop from Marche.

After finished the meal, dear keep 'bising' me that he wanted to eat the sausages.
It's not a normal sausages.
Kinda big size of it.
LOL
But both of us is full, so we order some dessert.
Crepe.
Nice decoration of the crepe.
Chocolate Jam+Vanilla Ice-Cream+Strawberry.
Yummy...
Then went to pay the bills, I knew that the price will be more than RM50.
Then headed out to The Street to get some fresh air.
Full of Christmas Decoration along the street.
Outside Marche Restaurant.


I love Christmas decoration.
It's so colorfull and romantic.
I just loved it!

Finally, 1hour left will be Christmas, but we left the place.

=(

So that's why we countdown at own house, own room and 3,2,1 sleep.

Haha...
But I went to bed around 1a.m.
Last night bro came back with lots of snacks in plastic bag.
He gave me a box of chocolate branded Meiji.
Yummy, my favourite, chocolate!! ^^

I didn't even gave him a present.
Shame on me.

=(

No comments: