Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Romance turns into a nightmare

It was suppose to be a happy day for everyone last night.
A lots of peoples having fun, playing with spray cans and the most exciting is, the fireworks.
The most hated part is, traffic jam.
Stuck in the same place for 2hours.
Firstly, I'm the one who's driving, my car.
I'm not sure where is the exit so I missed out one road.
Decided to go further to find exit but whole road jam.
So I asked dear to sleep first because the road jam until 15minutes later only move once.
Stuck there for almost half 1hour.
Then dear wake up and I request to change place.
I'm really tired so I went to sleep and he drive.
Till then, my mom called me and asked where am I.
So I answer her then my phone goes low battery.
I continue to sleep and we reach Mc Donald.
Dear asked me to have some supper but it seems no seats at all.
Tak jadi makan supper.
Then he continue driving and I sleep.
Jam till 2a.m++, we reach Petronas, Burger King and Dunkin Donut.
He park the car and we went to Burger King.
Finish supper bla bla bla, continue our journey.
We went back to the road where 15minutes move once.
There was no car at all but the police traffic ask us to go to incoming car road, of course they've blocked the road.
Till then, traffic light.
Me: Can't drive straight go out meh?
Dear: Nope.
Me: Try la...
Silence........
I'm going to say don't try because I realize there was a police traffic behind but it's too late.
Red gone green.
Dear step the pedal and here's the accident.
BANG!
We hit Mazda car which were drove by Malay guy.
The guy holding a parang and come towards me, dear open the door and went to talk to him.
The Malay Guy damn fierce and start hitting dear with his weapon and dear doing nothing.
I was shocked but my door can't open.
So I went out by driver's door.
The Malay guy keep scolding and hitting then the Malay Guy's relative come and kept shouting at us.
The Malay Guy hit my back wiper, damn you, don't ever let me see your car.
I'm sure will hit ur wiper back.
Not only one, all of your wiper and flat your tire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you!!!
I pull dear away from the Malay Guy and dear shout back at him.
Poor dear get hit by him.
Dear ask me go back into car but I refused.
I drove my car away since it's blocking the road and back to the place.
Then police came and the Malay Guy's wife crying and his relative took her into police car and the the relative fainted.
WTF?!
We hit his car, only a small accident and they act like they're going to die?
Mati la you orang.
Takut mati tapi pandu laju buat apa?
Before the police car came, his relative took his parang away.
Disposing his weapon eh?
Fine, things happen bla bla bla then those malay gone and we went to police station with my dad, bro and dad's fren.
We asked him can we sue him for hitting people with parang and very agressive.
The guy ask us not to report cause it's very troublesm.
So we didn't report.
Lots of things to do and when we're done, we went back home about 6a.m.
Everyone is tired and exhausted.
Especially dear.
Pity dear...
I'm really sorry bout what happen last night.

No comments: