Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Shopping For Cinese New Year

6th of November 2008
Today went out with my parent, my aunt and 3 of her childrens.
They wanted to go to 1U, so I follow them along since I am free today.
We went to Romp, cousins bought and me, nothing.
Then headed to MoMoe, no clothes that were not suitable and I have bought one clothe from there last Saturday.
Kinda bored when they spend lots of time in Tropicana Life.
I kept yawning and sat on a chair to rest my leg.
Then I went around to see if there is any clothes that are nice.
Hanging around at Radioactive, till then I saw a bag with gold color.
Shiny shiny and big.
Since I don't know the price, I placed it back and went to look for shoe.
Yes! Finally I found my shoe.
Blue in color.
Went to look for mom to ask for her opinion.
She say it's nice and suit for me then she say buy two different color. White and blue.
Low heels, suit for me.
My bone hurt when I walked to much with high heels.
Then mom keep paying those clothes money for them.
=.=
Feel loathe when she do that every year.
I just bought 2shirts, 1jacquet and 1pant.
Where as, cousin sis bought more than me.
If mom still going to pay money for her, I'll stop my mom.
How can she let my mom pay for her?
She should know how hard that my mom earn money.
Keep taking the clothes and choose.
Doesn't she feel shame at all???
Hate when she did this everytime.
Is this the way you treat your aunt or will you?

No comments: