Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Malaysiaku, Tanah Airku.

Malaysia, my country, my home. A place where we are not landed with disaster like tornadoes, volcanoes, or a major natural disaster. A place with diversify of culture.

For foreigner, Malaysia is an ideal place to visit due to currency exchange rate. We are twice lower compare to our tight competitor, Singapore. We are hardly able to see our Ringgit increase. Hence, it's nice to shop around. We have beautiful Pavillion, we have mega shopping mall like Midvalley, complicated Sungei Wang Plaza, electronic and technology malls of Low Yat Plaza and much more. How can you even resist not to try to travel here once?

See, we are very much better. But hey, what's the use of being like that? We, citizens are suffering. Why? It sounds so beautiful to stay and live here but our expenses are increasing next month, 2014. Tolls fees, petrol (increased), public transport fares, taxes, electricity bills and etc. Many subsidies were reduced. Claimed to help the poor but ever think of intermediate family? They earn just nice for themselves but apparently everything increased at one shot, how are they going to bear it? Did they do any critical thinking about the rest?

So let's just say the subsidies were reduced to help the poor. Are they going to be rich after that? I don't think so. I'm serious, I don't think so. I'm not saying that I'm good in economic (I just passed my economic). But seriously? It's a naive thinking tho....

Why don't they increase the minimum wages of RM900 to more? If minimum wages does not increase, how are they going to survive with the expenses striking high at one shot? How will they ever have a greater power to purchase more?

P.S: I'm not using any new facts to blog.

I'm upset by the public transport fare being increased. But the public transports is unreliable. It always late. Delay, delay, delay. Expensive if travel further few station. I wouldn't wanna compare with another country but just for your information, I travel to France last month and it was superb. I have to rely on public transport. I have to pay 1.70 Euro in Paris and I can go as far as I want for one way (within Paris). I know you will say the size of the both city is different. Okay... SNCF is very much reliable. Every 2 -3 minutes per train. What about KTM? 20-25 minutes per train?

Well, Malaysian who travel to any country which well built infrastructure like here. You should know the difference... How will we ever be the best?

I'm sorry to blog bout this tho. But I haven't talk about crime rate yet eh. Maybe next blog.
Voila!
Have a great day ahead!