Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Clashed....

This final semester turns out to be totally different than what I've expected. I'm expecting everything can be go very smoothly than before but it turns out to be worst. Not really as worst as probably what you think right now but, yeah.... I'm quite upset for what's happening.
 
One of the subject which got really messed up a lot which I first though we are the best compared to the rest because in my group, all of them have a strong skill and ability. But because of miscommunication, everything went totally wrong. Everything came last minute, makes me feels like nobdy give a damn. I think I've pissed off every groupmate of mine because of my bad temper and I'm quite straighforward when I'm upset.
 
Sigh, now I feel so doomed because I think I couldn't really understand what he wanted to say and when I wanted him to repeat, he's like nahitsfine attitude. I feel so terrible because I couldn't get what he meant in the first place, ended up everything is crashed. I'm totally speechless. Quite upset that he just went quiet with strong breathing sound when I drove him way back. No conversation just a thanks and bye. Where's the bisous? My expression totally went blank. Empty.
 
Great....

No comments: