Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Short one!

I promise that this post gonna takes about 5-10 minutes time.


Hello!! I'm in kebaya today. Thanks Kakak for sewing this for me during Hari Raya. I love it so so much. So this is basically from Indonesia! Mucho gracias!


Next, I found this in Facebook. Nice thing huh? I bet most of the people who have tattoo like me will be totally agree with this.

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, I think I've mention about belly piercing. Did I? I'm gonna get one soon. Probably real soon, I don't know how soon but yes. A friend of mine wanna touch up his tattoo and I don't know where is it, so just probably follow him. At least someone is accompanying me while I have that piercing.
I can't believe this that I'm getting belly pierce.

Oh, about my holiday in PD! I still don't have the photo with me but probably again, real soon I'm gonna blog bout it. Too much stories to be tell. Quite disappointed but we have our own way to sort it out. We're so cool. LOL

As I promised, this is just a quick post because I'm tired. Goodnight guys!

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: