Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hangover retard





Love can really brings sorrow and pain even though you can smile for nothing like a crazy person.

Went down to vertigo last night with my friends to celebrate friend's friend's birthday. It was a short night because I drank too much until I was half conscious. They're really hardcore drinker. Anyway, again, happy belated birthday to IDK-son. I can't differentiate who is Eason and Elson. Too much of similarity in the name.

Thanks to big bro and second bro for last night. Thanks to second bro for helping me drink two glasses and hold me when I'm not standing still. Thanks to big bro for carrying me coz I can't walk. I'm glad to have them in my life.

Btw, I'm just K.O. Not feeling wanna vomit. Everyone was like so scared that I puke on the table. Thanks for concerning. Dam, should have runaway from Ivan instead of allowing him keep on asking for half shot. Not really dancing much. Sigh...... But still, I had so much fun even though I got a massive hangover this morning.


Gonna dye my hair again. Blue and purple are gone. Now it is turning into gold. Oh yeah, thanks to bro for teaching me how to curl my hair. Hehe... I love it! So now I don't have the messy hair anymore.
Yesterday I've been curling it for like four times to get it done.hair spoiled. I didn't use any serum or heat protector for it. Oh god....

Anyway, happy moon cake festival. Send some snow skin moon cake to me please. Oh, without peanut please. :D alright guys, I need some rest now. Goodnight all.

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: