Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bad luck

Humiliated myself yesterday at campus by having a small show.
I fell down.
Seriously? I can't even remember when was the last time a fall down.
Besides, it's not raining, the floor wasn't wet. It's simply slippery.

I wouldn't fell if the tiles is the right what. My university, Taylor's University, I believe there's a few number of people who fell down. No matter it's raining or not, the floor is slippery. Come one, change the tiles. I was once almost fell down during raining day. But this time I fell down and the floor was wet!

What a day....

I'm still in massive pain. The bruises is like getting worst...



Few hours later after falling down. I think it's 3-4hours.


Rub it with some traditional oil.


Saw darker bruise? That's the most painful part. In fact, it looks like my flesh is torn inside.


It's freaking pain! Sigh. It's still in pain. :(
Clumsy me...

- je m'appelle Amanda...

No comments: