Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Weird object!

Yesterday I saw something weird in the sky while I was driving to my friend's home.
A first, I thought it was rubbish but when I go nearer, it looks like a kite. At the end, I don't know what it is.


Zoom into the dark spot!


As an evidence to proof that I'm not too sick to saw it. I was having fever yesterday.

Anyway, this things is not spinning, as you can see I can capture it without any moving moment. It's like being absorb from the sky. Well, I thought it was toy but then I saw no one controlling this weird object. If it was a toy, it wouldn't be flying up higher than the building. You can see the picture itself. It's so high above! Been telling parent and bro as well as my friend. Lol. To make sure I'm not crazy.

Anyway, if possible, leave me some comment if you have seen this before.

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: