Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Moment for today....

it's not a crime
It's not a crime or anything for not knowing how to read Chinese word okay?
Don't be so surprise that a Chinese people don't know how to read.
It's a deep pain and anger when someone react like that.

This happen to me okay while I work with my mom. This Indonesian aunties asking the price and everything and she ask if there is any Chinese word can be form. Of course not. The whole sample is on the table and it is in alphabetical form. Is she blind? I told her and she ask me to re write the Chinese word that she show me in her own paper. I say no Chinese and I don't know how to read. She became so fierce to me and ask why I couldn't read. These typical auntie is making me so pissed off. Auntie, lu goblok! Gue memang marah. Lu buta ke apa? Nngak bisa tengok ya?

bargain
People love bargain! I love bargain coz I don't buy thing for a thing that not worth the price. When I help my mom to work, I hate people who bargain. Why? Hey, it's handcraft stuff and what do you think? My mom's palm turn numb when thousand of keychain have to be done to you guys. It's only RM10, not RM100. I got really pissed off when people bargain with me. Today, there's an Arab's couple ask for the price. There he goes.

Arab man : how much.
Me : one name, RM10.
Arab man : if I make two?
Me : RM20.
Arab man : last price?
Me : RM30.

Then... Both of us, trololololol! Hahaha! I've been waited all the time to say this. Hahahahahahaha! Both of us laughed! Lol!!

Anyway, use your common sense while bargaining okay?

"Ki hiao"
While clearing everything from the table, 4 Arabian guys in the age of 25, make 15 names. Trying to bargain but we just smiled at them saying no. They're okay with is. One of them took a paper wrote "I love you" and shows it to his friend and he shattered it off. Then he look at me. This is not the first time I caught him looking at me. Lol. Well, maybe it's not. Then he wrote "she's cute" and he quickly flipped the paper back when he realized that I'm peeking on what he is writing. LOL

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: