Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nuit...





One of my love...



Thanks for the dinner at Shogun. Special shout out for Jessica, Iris, Tebby, Mandy and Henrick for celebrating my so so belated birthday... Really thank you guys so much.



Tiramitu with my pressie. I love her. Hahaha
Bed sheet from Iris, Jessica and Tebby. It's hello kitty omg!!
The Wanted hello kitty from bro.
Mini pink wing on Tiramitu's left is from Kelvin, bro's friend.
Thank you so so so much! ❤❤





Why there's a mole on top of my lip? I don't have mole there. Cacat de photo.
Wearing my favorite tube dress again. I always love this dress! My favorite!!



Awesome night... I love my friend. Love my friend's parent as well. Of coz, I love my parent the most! Hahaha


Hmm, never post their pic before. Lets see....



Here we go. Celebrating mom's birthday at their home. Yea, I'm staying outside with my bro now. Don't ask why.



Faking being serious. LOL


Before I sleep. Goodnight people. Happy reading!

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: