Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Slacking day...

Hello!!
Watched Queen of SOP again last night!
One of the best part!!




Tang Jun's identity has been revealed!
But he is not really hiding it...
Anyhow, watched episode 14 just now.
Again....
Tang Jun saw Zhi Qing hugging her.
Dam!! Big disappointment!! :(
I started to hate this drama!
Why can't things just happen smoothly between them??
Sigh....

-----

Last night went for a dinner at Thai Thai with my classmate.
Yummy food, yummy yummy!
Thanks Galib for the treat!



Yeap! The middle one.
On the left is Afiq.
He just came back from Australia.
Beside me is Ee Laine.
My best bud!

Anyway, the dinner was awesome.
Their fish is so fresh!
Their green curry is awesome and their tomyam spicy to the max!
Tho I hate maximum spicy, but I cannot stop having the soup!
till my mouth is hot!





Hungry?
Hahaha!



I love their ambience. Oh yeah, this is at Sunway Pyramid. :)


The price is worth the food!
I would say quite expensive but still worth.
Go try it out!!
Their food is really nice!

---

Last night mood was really fled away.
Was up and down, left and right.
Screwed Ivan after screwing Galib.
For all these time, they have made me feel so stupid, so stubborn.
All they know nothing.
Now Galib mention something.
Then he pulled back his word.
Then I don't know where am I now.
Holland maybe.
Anyway, I will still wait....
Waiting for him to prove his word.
Prove to me that he is real.
Yes, I am stupid enough.
I can't guess thing right.
Unless he, himself told me that everything is unreal.

---

Am I that happy go lucky person?
I like people who laugh at my clown jokes.
Even tho they say I'm lame, crap, childish, everything...
But at least I made them smile.
That makes me happy.
I just realize that this noon.
Hahaha!
Yes, I rarely reveal my mood when there is no one know or I'm avoiding.
I don't like went people go moody with me.
:)
Anyway, I'm hungry now.
Can't blog much right now.
Gotta done my bro laundry and grab my late lunch.

Tata!!

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: