Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Silly me.... :)

For me, blogging is a place where I can just say out everything.

In Facebook, if I keep updating it, I'm know as attention seeker. In twitter, I can never be satisfied due to the limited words. I love the song "fairy tale" by Guang Liang. Have been keep singing it even forward it to my friends. LOL

Now I'm sitting alone, outside my house. No nice view but doing other thing. Facebooking, blogging and thinging. Not thinking.

Last night received my birthday present in advanced from mom and dad... It's necklace. ^^



Beautiful isn't? No wonder mom keep asking me what time will I be at home. Haha..
Thanks mom and dad. I love you guys!




Have you guys seen this? Daheq?! Why Malaysia's McDonald. And it has been released for the whole month of July. Luckily, I heard from Ee Laine that Ivan will be dropping by Hong Kong before he came back Malaysia. So I went to seek for his help. Thank you Ivan for so helpful! Love die you!!! Even tho there's only the last one which is red riding hood, but I'm still happy to have one of them! Previously got the kitty from Singapore's McDonald.



Thanks to that guy who bought for me. Tho it's not complete too. Anyway, I like the frog but too bad it's already passed deadline. :(
Still, thanks to Ivan! Hahaha... I'm so happy today!!

Hey, not emo-ing tonight. There's no 'the view' tonight. Haha!

Somehow, I'm still waiting for the answer. Still awaiting for the one who's been in my head. He's all I wanted to have. Tho we have not seen each other, even tho I don't know what's your real name, your information, your background... But who cares? Loving someone doesn't mean you have to know everything. I'm in love, that's what I know. I will still be here praying for your safety, health and everything. Praying and hoping that you're fine over there. You guys can say I'm stupid, I'm silly, I'm blind. But this is me when I'm truly in love with someone. I'm always being committed. Am not fooling around. Even if I am, I wouldn't play with someone's feeling. Yes, I'm serious with you. I hope that is clear in your mind too. I will wait no matter how long it takes for you to done your stuff over there. I'll only stop if you say "hey Amanda, it's just a game.". I won't be angry or holding grudge against you. I would thank you for giving me a sweet time and everything :) that's love, right?

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: