Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wassup?

Been very happy with this internship altho nothing much to do practically but brain-storming the mental is quite a lot. A LOT!
As you can see my tagged picture, it was all silly photo taken in during working hours but who cares? As long as the job is not "served", we are all shaking our legs!
We even went for party and clubbing, once!

Although it's easy but....
We've been trying to figure out those SOP, SOG, services, purchasing, all those paperworks. It's very headache.
Somehow, almost all of the paperwork is done. =)
Now, purchasing. It's quite easy but sourcing and searching for a better deal is quite troublesome. Have to travel from my uni to Puchong. I know it's near but TRAFFIC JAM is the problem!
Nvm....=-=

As you follow my FB, yeah... I'm in E.M.O point.
I don't show it thru verbally/emotion (not much)... All I do was FB, Twitter and Blogging.
What to do? That's me.
Don't wanna talk about it. I feel like hanging myself hight up the sky.

Gotta end here. Continue being E.M.O.
Bye.

No comments: