Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

I envy those who live independently by themselves and somehow I pity them. They get to learn to be independent but they miss their parents a lot. I want to be independent too. I don't know why I feel like they don't have any faith in me and also feel like I'm a twenty in twelve. It's not like I always loitering outside for 24/7 and take drugs or alcohol. I do respect you but somehow I need to have my own time. I don't wanna stay at hone play barbie doll. I am not leaving you, I'm just hanging out for a while. Soon or later I will be with myself. All I'm asking for is that I wanna have my own time. Can you loosen up the rope a bit??? I feel so lifeless coz all I do was go to college early morning then back home at seven for dinner and bal to my place for shower then sleep. I don't want to go thru like this everyday. I need entertainment too.. Xbox, I'm not that type of ppl who addicted to it. I need the faith from you. I'm not learning bad stuff from the outside also.. Why??? Why must it be like this?

No comments: