Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

What the hell?!!?

After since I got my phone, it becomes very rare for me to touch my laptop already.
Anyway, I lost my pendrive last Thursday and I hope whoever took it and try to change its owner, please return back. =-=
I was so regret that I did not set password for it. Fuck you =-=

Yesterday suppose to go to Midvalley with Iris, Jessica and Bheby but ended up at Fahrenheit.
Nice place. Like Alaska. I mean it's very cold in there.
Had Sushi Zanmai as dinner, for Jessica and Iris, it's breakfast+lunch+dinner. LOL
Then we had shopping session which I only got 50bucks =-=
Got to buy a maxi dress which it has be in my wishlist for idkhowmanythousandyear. =-=
Head to Pavillion later on for extra shopping but we did not buy anything but crepe.
Japanese crepe. Taste good, not bad. *thumbs up* =D

Last Friday was wearing all black because we don't have any costume for early Halloween, ended up MAFIA theme.
I wonder how many ppl has taken our photo and video. Anyway, I still have so much fun on that day.

Suppose to go Mist yesterday but bro were like don'tallowmetogo and I called dad.
HE DID NOT PICK UP.
We ended up at mamak only he replied my text were like saying yayoucango. Damn! too late

Gonna upload some videos of my internship duration video.
Credits to Jeremy and Wilson the Siamese Twin. xD

2 comments:

sheep.story said...

uik...didn't go Mist ke? I tot u have fun until 4am?? haha

Unknown said...

tat is halloweeen that night post lar darling ><