Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh my goshhh

I was too lazy and bored to study MPW and finished my FnB and English notes, I went online shopping again but window shopping.
Pass by one forum which selling Nike which is pre-order from UK.
Both of the shoe caught my eyes. WTF


I WANT!!!! T-T
No money larh...
I kept thinking bout SG and Iphone.
Both of this is a disaster to me. I keep saving money for it.
Hate myself for being greedy. =-=
What to do? I'm girl what.... Aih....
Tomorrow is the last day for final! YES!
3 papers. WTF!
1st day of final was like "omg omg!"
Study damn hard for Food Science and the paper was superbly extremely EASY!
Today, second day. Study mood was gone.
Thinking Skill was like OMG.
I screw up Question 2. T-T
Tomorrow, hopefull FnB was easy as ABC and English is "wet wet water".
For MPW, damnz!
*blank*
Heading to bed now.
Way too tired.
I want the SHOE!!! T-T
Bankrupt of the bakrupt.
Cannot think bout shopping anymore.

No comments: