Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My pet : Asumi (mix persian)

This is the picture when we (whole family) bought her back.
She is very curious about the surounding.
And this is the only picture of her when she was 2months++ ( I think so...)
She loved boxes no matter big or SMALL.
As long as she can hide inside there.

When she heard voices (2 or 3 especially my voice) she will come down and roll over the floor like the pic above. Why?
She loves being pamper by me.


She does watch cartoon but not much. This is the only time she watch cartoon with me.
Oh, it is bird cartoon. No wonder. =)
She does watch Discovery Channel because got her siblings (leopard, cheetah, tiger, etc).
She loves to hide inside closet too.
Btw, she loves to lay under my clothes. =-=
Can you find her? (the toys was actually hide inside my closet because I got sensitivity towards 'em. So my mom kept it in my closet instead sleeping with me on my bed)


Assassin Creed?? LOL
I was wearing hoodie jacket to mom's house.
She came down and I put her on my jacket.
She look so cool. =-=


She is the my 1st beloved cat among the others. =P

No comments: