Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

If only someone could understand me

I'm the bad one and you're the good one.

The gaps between us is our religions.
Yes, it is.
From the first day, I thought it wouldn't be a problem.
But soon or later, I know it was a mistake but I'm still on it.


Mom started to mumble and then dad silent but I know, soon or later his volcano will burst.
Even now, sibling and relatives know.
But I never say a word to you.


All negative comes to me. Have you ever know how stress I am and how upset I am.
Every critiques that I receive, I never told anyone.
Every words, I keep in my heart.


You started to pushing me.
Day by days, it gets heavier.
All arguements start when the time goes by.
Same, it gets worsen.
Then you ran away from arguement leaving me thinking why is this happen.


I just need you to understand how does it feel having a lover and family keep pushing you.
Is it for you, a dating couple need to be with together 24/7?
Is it compulsary for a dating couple must hang together everyday?
You think you missed me and I'm not missing you at all?
From the text of yours, I felt that you don't have a faith in me.
Yes, you don't have.


Not everyone can sacrifice something for love.
I couldn't sacrifice my family love because of you and I couldn't sacrifice you for family love.
I'm greedy, I know.


You don't know me well, don't you?
If you know, you wouldn't do this to me.
How could you do this to me?
Every word of you, you say you sayang me the most.
Yes, you are but when we're into arguement, you hurt me the most too.

Everything has changed.
Especially both of us.

I appreciate what you have given to me in all these time.
Thanks for giving me the sweet and bitterness in my life.

No comments: