Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to home again... and I'm a loser

4 days 3 nights in JB & Singapore was so fun but I don't know why Li May and Ee Laine keep saying that I look emo.
Maybe I was too tired because walk too much...
It is very hot in Singapore during our trip.
Anyway, I love my trip so Singapore.
*hearts*

Today, another disaster... It suppose to be fine and cool but turns to be COLD.
He said that I torturing him. In which way I wonder...
Have he ever thinks that he is torturing me too?
No, he is not torturing me.
He stressed me out.
I thought that he understand why am I being like that but he was just like ignoring the problems that I'm facing.
There is no use I am explaining right now nor complaining.

I say that you never appreciate the time that I'm trying to hang with you, it is the way I feel about you whenever you say that I got no time for you.
When I'm off in 2 or 3 hours time, you start to show me your sad face.
Is not that I am intended to leave you so early.
What's wrong with you keep shooting at me?
Sounds like whatever arguement happens, I am the one who to be blamed.
Then on the half of the arguement, you avoid yourself.
You never once settle the arguements.

You went so far for internship, I did not being negatives or trying to find arguements with you altho only once or twice. (3months)
We did not hang for few days, you start to emo and so on. (1month)

Compare a month of mine and 3months of yours.
Yeah, maybe you're weak.
You said I'm not giving the best and I did not try.
Fine, you say it all.
I don't wanna have any arguement.

The 5th time you hurt me.
Thanks.

No comments: