Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goes by....

Tik tok tik tok....
Time goes by and we don't know much time that we have wasted.
I learn to appreciate the time whenever I spend with someone that I care so much but still the time goes fast.

Now I'm in term 2, the fourth week. Which means that I'm in mid-term assesment week.
Well, 1 is down, few more to go. A few that I couldn't count.

Food Science, I am trying to love this subject so hard but I just couldn't.
I try to understand and 'digest' every topic of it but it is just too hard.
Btw, I done this mid-term assesment.

Wednesday, I have to cancel my promise to become commis for Alvin but sadly, I was having sore throat and due to Tuesday was FnB class makes my leg cramp so I couldn't stand any longer. In fact, I hurt my waist again but not to worry, feeling much better. =)

In this 2weeks duration, I'm seriously tired and sleepy. I don't know why.
All I know is I need my bed so now is going to be 9pm and I'm heading to bed one after I finish blogging.

Btw, hubby back on Monday night but he is off to PD again on Wednesday morning at 12am.
Owh, I could not spend much time with him too coz I was having my Food Science assessment on Wednesday and Tuesday I got class till 730. =(
So sorry to him... =(
Today is 13 of May, we have been together for 6months. ^^
I am blessed to have you to be with me.
All the fights we had, arguement, cursing, everything, it might be just a test... Even away to PD for internship for 3months which makes everyone around you feels like 3years or you're out of space.
It's a hard time for everyone, how everyone missed you... A lot.
Anyway, I will still wait for you to come back. =)

This Saturday might be going to orphanage house for my Moral assignment and maybe English assignment too.
Not sure whether the plan is still on or not because I forget that I am the leader. wtf =-=
It's a emergency, last minute plan. I back home late today so I'll call tmr noon. FML

No comments: