Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Am sick

You know, whenever I get sick, I dislike to go clinic.
Why?

1. Clinic is crowded, I do not like to change doctor
2. Waste my money and time
3. Sometimes mom mumbles

Actually I thought that my sickness will cured after few days but this time I had a little bit different.
Already a week I got sore throat and lack of sleep.
Till yesterday I went online and google bout H1N1 symptoms.

Guess what...
Common flu, yes. Sore throat, yes. Disturbance while sleep, yes. And so on.
Freak me out weiiii....

=-= I always tell my parent it is not easy to get this virus but seriously shocked me yesterday.

And this morning, my phlegm got a bit choco color. Again, got frightened.
And I get 5types of medicine.

Wonder when I will be able to finish up again.... ha-ha
Need to change eating habit till I recovered.
Btw, not H1N1 ya... =-=

Damn shit.
Tomorrow got Moral quiz and FO assessment.
Zzzzz... Kill me please.

No comments: