Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Late updates...

Last week holiday :

1. Hubby commited into hospital, so "ko lian tai"
2. Trying to know how to get to that weird hospital =-=
3. Now I know how bored is the life of overnight there
4. Suspended hubby's early birthday celebration
5. Forget to bring hubby's birthday present on that day, damn nyanyuk d....
6. Dad say I can have new phone if only I do my puppies... =D but I'm quite lazy... =-=
7. I washed and vacumned my car.
8. Eat "bakuteh" and seafood with Li May and Ee Laine
9. I'm bankrupt
10. Lifeless...

This week :
1. Back to college
2. Damn "pek chik" with my new timetable, all end at 5-6 *wtf*
3. There is new stalker, Nichole from Group 2 which she read Li May blog till the first post. =-=
4. I become papparazi for every Friday?
5. Hubby is off to PD this Sunday
6. At last I got shesha session!!! =) cocktail flavor is a big no-no. Tasteless
7. First day of college, all class cancel. Second day, damn busy day.... FnB, manager again. =-=
8. Got freaked out by cockroaches running out from toilet and I'm half naked. *wtf*
9. Currently moved back to old house
10. Got the sweetest dream ever although there is someone who always act like boss appear too
11. Damn piss off with one of my classmate
12. Met Kimmy on Thursday
13. Love my life

*peace!*

No comments: