Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

David's Birthday @ Maison

I think it was officially invites anyone that he knows.
It was last minute call by bro and he told me it was David's birthday... @@
How can I forget or maybe I never ask him before. zzzzz"
I'm not a clubbing preferable person so it is very rare to see me there.
Wanna compare abit the BEST and the BAD from me.

Well, the best is I can get along with those newly friends that I do not really close to the =)
I even met some of my friends there too but some I did not really know them like we're studying under the same school.

For the bad, I do not really like alcohol drinks much... Maybe I was not in the right mood.
For the relationship problem, he almost emo me kaw kaw because I did not reply and pick up his call... =-= *phew* Don't think that I go Maison without his notice k? I am not a type of hiding back doing something secretly.
Then, got dragged up to dancefloor till the staircase. Very embarassing =-=
I do not even know those moves yet I do not know why am I dancing along.
Lastly! Got alot of ppl trying to eat girl's tofu. I-do-not-like-it.

No comments: