Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shut your mouth

I don't like those people who just know hiding at the back talking bad bout people.
Well, first of all, I don't wanna go into this girl as I heard some of her story kinda pathethic.
So thinking she was just having fun on teasing and I don't have any angry feelings.
The teasing words are not quite negative to me so I forget about it.

Till recently, her word start causing fire in me.
Doesn't she knows that everyone do have their own limitation of anger?
Using me to cause people get mad of you, is that an entertainment of yours?
Ends up you acting like a good girl and get some attention.

Don't you know that your behave like a kid?
No, it is worst than a kid.
Even a kid knows how to respect.
Did you ever learn how to respect people?
If you want someone to respect you, LEARN to respect people first.

You might find it is fun to be on your way, you might not know how people thinks bout you.
They might laugh with you and soon they will leave you.
Why?
You judge bout people, soon or later you will judge them too.
Grow up please.

Please do not 'step on my tail' if I did not step yours.
So shut the fuck up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why your post on the topic of “the girl” does sounded SO familiar. I don't think the girl was hiding behind gadgets talking about you anyway (:

If she is hiding, she wouldn't have mentioned your name numerous times until you can find it out.

“Step on my tail”? What if I have the courage to do so?

Of course she does have a pathetic life but compare to you, her pathetic life is not that pathetic after all.

Unknown said...

how farmiliar?
anyway, i prefer to call it hiding.

i dun like to be used by someone to be half of their entertainment or joke for that often as it will cause me angry , you know?
yeala, maybe quite fun when teasing like i do sometimes with my frens but i never use them to caused them get angry.

i know the limitation and i respect those who i tease them.

don know la.

yea, maybe my life is more pathetic than her or watever but this is what i called as destiny.

:) by the way, why did you say that "the girl" sound so familiar? coz i did not stated her name here.
she's my classmate but i din see her for a long time d.
u know her?

Unknown said...

what do you mean by "“Step on my tail”? What if I have the courage to do so?"

Christine We said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Miss LV (if you really own even one collection of LV, show it to me before you give yourself such alliance because you’re tarnishing the love I have for LV),

I don't like talking behind gadgets. Prove to me you can bitch about me in my face before you say that.

I hope you're smart enough.

P/s: Leaving such a crappy long story for me is pointless.

Christine We said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinkfeetapple ♥ said...

Still can talk shit? BlabAlca infront of me thanks :) im so scare of you. Right, thats the only lv you own yet wanna brag? Hahah, you dont know me at all. So does ariz. One pathetic poor pussy loser cant do shit to me. :( im so sad such losers even exist.