Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Everything ends with a tear drops

It has become a disaster.
Nightmare become reality.
After since I put so much effort and keep telling myself to hold on tight and the outcome is tears...
What is my sin?
It is not a punishment, it's torturing...

It's been a lot of time even reach the limit of my anger, I still keep on what I promised.
Yea, maybe I hurt you a lot...
But what I say is what I meant.

Maybe it is just because of my "not giving up" in the arguement which I wanted to be win ehich also point that I am Right.
Never less you behave like a kid but at the end I got angry with myself why is it always a small arguement turns up to be a war?

No matter what I say, you will never change your mind.
No matter how I begged for you to return, the answer is no and a yes for her.

I got nothing to say yet I lost my direction.
I wish I never wake up because I have to start a new day without you.
Even if I wakes up this morning, I hope it was just a dream.
But reality is reality....

If you're not important to me, I will never try to stay awake just to reply your text.
If you're not important, I will not wake up in the middle of the night just to know you're home.
If you're not important, I will not hold on tight till you say "it's over".

I never break my promises. You're not my side dish but you're my restaurant.
You're important than anything else but you can't feel it.
I never ever lie to you except L4D2 game.
You're not a spare tyre as you are the car.
I never cheated you.

There is always an arguement will happen no matter how much you loved them.
You keep cursing yesterday, I did not even wanted to talk to you because I never cursed you before.

I'm hating myself for loving you.

If only I can go back to 10th January 2010, 6p.m.

Everything is I do is worthless...
I thought everything will be fine after half an hour like you say to me.
Wish I can turn back but seems like you end it up with mean word calling me stranger, cursing me and asked me to get a life.

You are the one who giving up on me.
You letting it go without my willingly.
I wanted to text you just now but I am afraid.
I've lose you now.
I could not afford another pain.



Hope you'll found someone better soon.
and a goodbye is always that hurt.

No comments: