Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scarlet

Yesterday went to Scarlet with bro, Shawn and Rachel.
It was last minute decision coz lotsa place been fully book.
=____=
We went there, ordered Chivas which cost about RM300++.
I don't even know how much is it.
Bro started to serve us the drink and he teached me.
=D

There was a guy having lotsa fun (syok sendiri) which he keep dancing and makes me feel that he is drunk.
Dancing around with stranger which makes the atmosphere more fun & high.
He walk towards bro and dance then he was like wanna have a battle.
LOL
Second time he came again, his friend drag him home.
Haha...
He is enjoying himself much there.

I was trying to get myself really drunk but too bad it doesn't work.
=-=
After chilling there, went to mamak at 3a.m++.
Then I get to rest at 4a.m.
Tho laying on the bed feeling drunk, I CAN'T SLEEP.
wtf. =____=
Keep thinking bout someone that I really miss a lot.

5.45a.m.
Wake to prepare myself to morning BBQ with some colleagues.
Kinda really tired coz get to sleep for 1hour++
Waited Jessica but seems she tot I'm not going, she go with Iris.
So, I drive my car out and pass the ingredient to one of the colleague and I went back home to sleep.
So, my RM5 is wasted there.
I don't care, I need sleep.
T-T
On the way back home, traffic jam...
Banyak cantik.
My leg is in pain coz yesterday wearing 5cm high heels for few hours coz no more chair left at Scarlet.
Have to step the brake and the accelerator nonstop while driving back.
Why jam?
I don't know.
Reach home, straight away went to my room and sleep.

Around 1p.m++, Jessica wake me up and ask me to go Bukit Tinggi.
So I wake up and prepare myself and wait for her.
Iris drove us there and I was like =____=
WTF!
Traffic jam, again.
So we decided to take another road.
We managed to reach there at 4p.m ++
Ngeh, 3 of us don't know that we have to pay entrance fees.
LOL
Then went to park car, met up with some of Iris friends and have some photo shooting and stall game.
I treated them Dark Chocolate with mango toppings.
Yay Iris, got little bear while playing stall game and me, nothing.
I complained that the teddy was ugly but then Iris told me that this teddy was better because the rest of the teddies is UGLY.
xD
Nyuu, raining again.
Went to have high tea, me and Iris ordered Chicken Cream Soup, orange juice for Jessica and Chef Pizza for 3 of us.
=)
Yummy for the soup and pizza.
Hey, wait a second...
Pizza nice to see, taste delicious but DANGEROUS.
Why?
I was crunching the pizza and I bit something which felt like steel.
I took it out and guess what.
It is a staplet.
WTF.
I'm soooo speechless.
I don't wanna complain much so I put it in my plate nicely so maybe they'll notice it.
=___=
I think they won't notice about it.
Aih~
I forget the name of the restaurant but it was French Cuisine and the 1st restaurant when you step into French Garden.
I don't know the name of the place.
Watch out when you're eating.
=___=

No comments: