Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Ill

Don't know what will happen next.
Last night I couldn't even sleep well.
Keep coughing till my tears cames out.
Felt body temperature went high and kicked my blanket away then cool back down.
Cough really hard and used pillow to close my face so no-one will hear me coughing.
Everyone is having a sweet dream while bro having sweet games. =-=
Maybe shesha too much cause me coughing.

I'm very afraid that my asthma would return.
=-=
Mom say asthma wont return coz when I was baby, the asthma slowly cured.
So, I won't have any asthma problem anymore, right?
Having asthma is very troublesm.

Nowadays I slept at 3am cause my body temperature uneven.
Not clubbing, ohkay~
Suddenly hot, suddenly cold.
Yea, dying soon.
My enemy would love hearing that.
Who is my enemy?
I don't know. =)
There's lot of things running in my head.
If you ask me what is it, just forget about it.
I don't even know.

Don't worry, I'm fine.
Eventho you're not worry, I'm still fine.

I missed beach a lot.
I missed the sand, the foods, the environment and the salty water which I keep drinking when snorkelling.
I still remember I snorkelling with bro to see SHARK.
3baby sharks.
=)
I'm so afraid touching the coral makes me reverse coz feel so scary got deepen inside there.
Kinda afraid going too far without a companion.
I still remember I almost got drowned when I was twelve.
+-+


Might going clubbing later with bro.
Actually I asked bro to go Poppy the bro say Shawn say Quattro.
So...

But dunno which clubbing to go coz can't hear bro clearly. =P
Going to drink a lot a lot a lot of alchoholic drink coz kinda emo lately.
Wanna drunk myself.
Don't worry, few cups can makes me collapse.
Invited Jessica but she refused.
=(

Tomorrow is Halloween Day..
Wish you guys Happy Halloween!!
=)
Have a spooky weekend yea.
=)
*hearts*

No comments: