Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Work hard as part time?

I dunno whether I'm happy with current job or what.
Yesterday just started worked there.
Have to key in data but do some mistake.
Luckily got Azizi (can say my supervisor cause he teach me).
He help me to change it.
Today went there around 8.15a.m.
Early 15minutes.
Start worked and have my lunch around 12p.m.
I bought economic rice.
Got chicken chest, bitter guard (dunno how to spell) and 4 fishball and never forget the soup.
Yummy and delicious.
It only cause me RM3.50.
SO CHEAP??? Really economic lor!!
^^
Then back to work and dunno is I'm the one who type too fast or he(Azizi) is too busy with 2 jobs that is check stock and key in data so he complain that I'm too fast.
Kinda like this job cause office not to crowd (store's office, not main office).
I like silence place and without so many colleague.
Today missed to type in something so there's still 5minutes and since I work OT for 18minutes yesterday, I don't mind work OT for today so I key in the missing data.
Pity Azizi have to work OT.
So I better dont want to trouble him.
Mom make me a new house key today because my old house key is taken by my cousin sis.
Some of you might know why my cousin sis wan to have my house key because she is currently live with me.
She have to help out my ANOTHER COUSIN SIS so she took my key with her.
=___=
So I requested my mom to make me a new house key.
Too lazy to post up my house key and my economic rice today.
Will upload here when I'm not lazy.
Haha.
Stay tuned on my blog kay??
I realised that too long didn't blog something usefull/meaningfull d.
Don't worry, I'll blog that on Saturday.
=)
P.S : If you like my blog, link me into your blog. It might be interesting to other ppl like how my blog "court" you. Thanks for supporting and thanks for linking my blog in advance.
Love ya!! ^^

No comments: