Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

tired...











this is my office..

So tired...
Yesterday woke up late and I'm late for work.
Today luckily didn't happen cause have to fetch my neighbours too.
Felt so sleepy and just now 4p.m++, headache...

=___=
New work cause job sheet is finish typing now I have to type stock receipts.
Aduh~~
So many paper work.
My lunch for today is NASI PATAYA!
Tadaah~~
Miss this food a lot.
Only cost me RM3.50.
Haha~
Yummy but got chilli padi so my stomach feel burning.
=_=
Dunno have to work till when...
Feel like to sleep at home but tomorrow I can sleep as long as I can coz mana ada orang pergi office on Sunday?
Don't be silly.
Today lots of driver forget to bring their brain along.
Know I'm coming on the way they still wanna rush and almost bang me.
Idiot betul.
Some more drive like turtle, in hills?!
WTF!!!
Oh ya, mention bout this make me always tell whoever sat beside me that "We are good citizen, let them DIE".
Haha~
They laugh.

So you guys know one of my slogan when driving d.
Tonight have to go out for classmates gathering some more.
Be ppl's driver.
Tot I don't have to drove anyone to there.
=___=
Nvm la, 1-2 nvm.
Janganlah 4.
I haven't service my car yet.
Later half road mati engine how?

No comments: