Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Relax and enjoy

Today I went to my friend condo to swim with some college friends.
It was fun tho my nose "drank" 5times water.
Then came a black guy holding a camera looking so suspicious that he was actually capturing our picture.
What is he trying to do?
I don't know.
Maybe he was perverted.
Girls out there, watch out ya.
I've try out my new swim wear that bought by my mom as an advance birthday gift.
^^
But I make my mom angry just now.
I was suppose to text her when I reach friend house but I was completely forget bout it.
How careless I was.
Makes her so worried bout me.
I'm so sorry!!!
I never meant to make her angry.
I felt I weren't myself these few days.
I don't even know what happen to me.
Kept forgeting and don't know which direction to go.
I dream about ex dear.
Asking him to give me a kiss and he did.
How sweet and funny he use to be when we were together.
I miss the moment.
Ow...
I really miss it.
I was wondering do you miss it too.

No comments: