Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy or sad?

Back to single status again.
So should I be happy that I'm free or should I be sad that I'm alone???
Cry for a little while, get downstair and get crazy with bro and his friend.
No-one knows that I've broke up.
When we (girl) love the 100%, they won't love you 100% too.
Of course I'm not trying to say that my ex don't love me 100%, I know them.
Dad promise me to buy me a perfum for my birthday, but mom already bought me a present.
Too early, huh?
I don't mind getting an advance birthday present, cause I LOVE PRESENT!!
Who doesn't like present??
I love surprises too...
Give me surprises and PRESENT.
=.="
Guess I don't have the chance to go Genting with him to celebrate my birthday anymore.
No chance to watch star together...
:S
Well, got to go.
Bye~~

3 comments:

Christine We said...

heyy..im sorry about what happened to you and your ex. take it easy ok girl? its not you, its him that losing. we're still young. we can still enjoy and have fun. so much to see, so much to do! why wanna settle down or commit now? we can do that later in our life. now, its time to explore, enjoy and learn more so that we know what to imply near future. cheerz!

Unknown said...

thx dear.
i'm feeling better now.
thx for caring!!
love you lots.

Christine We said...

anytime girl. loveeee u toooo. mwahhh!